The Last Kiss Foundation would love your support it will make a big difference to grieving families. If you would like to get involved further please email us for more information on how you can help.
We are looking for places that would accommodate a collection pot. Would you run a stall at your local fete or fair? Have you ever had the urge to throw yourself out of a plane?! We are registered at Skydive Buzz for the ultimate experience!
Set up a fundraiser click on MyDonate at the top of the page and follow the instructions.Sky Dive UK
Make a donation
You may want to choose to make a regular donation to The Last Kiss Foundation, then why not consider setting up a monthly standing order?
Please click on the link below to view and print a Standing Order form.Standing Order Form
It is really easy and convenient way to support us in our vision.
If you are a UK tax payer we can claim 25% on your donation at no extra cost to you
We want to support families by providing the following items and resources because we know that in times of extreme distress it is the small things that matter and can make all the difference. The physical environment is really important so we would be very grateful if you would like to donate towards this wish list.
• A crib- with a shelf to hold the cuddle cot.
• An electronic aromatherapy diffuser and oils
• A Dyson hot/cold fan
• Bluetooth speaker system
• Coated duvets (Wipe able in 10000ppm hypochlorite solution)
• Scatter cushions (Wipe able in 10000ppm hypochlorite solution)
• A supply of Single use covers for the scatter cushions
• A supply of single use duvet cover and pillowcase sets or single use counterpanes/ throws for the bed
• Pretty mugs
• Tumbler Glasses
• Vouchers (Amazon, supermarkets etc) to provide continuous supply of Tassimo drinks pods, ink and paper for the camera printer, wash sets inc toothbrushes and paste (obviously if people wanted to donate the non perishable items that would be great but vouchers would be better to ensure that the Tassimo supply can be regulated and doesn’t go out of date!)
• Double bed on wheels and electronically raises (hospital regulations apply)
Donations of any of these items will be gratefully received
Available again for this year, our own home-made Christmas tags.
Selling at £1 for a pack of 10 or 3 packs for £2
Can you help and sell some on our behalf?
Please contact us for a supply.
We now have our own collection pots!
Can you help?
These are a great way to raise funds for our cause in an unobtrusive way.
Do you know anywhere that will take one in for us? Can you take one in at your business premises for us?
Please contact us for more information.
Events with the Exeter Foundation are going to keep us busy!
We will need to call upon our friends and supporters to volunteer to help.
Please contact us if you would like to do so.
Please contact us if you would like to help.